established in 2014
I’m Stef. I’m a wife, mom and creative guru living in Macomb, MI. My photography studio is just a short 10 minute drive away in Washington Township. I’ve been pursuing my passion for photography since 2014 and I’m always adding to my portfolio.
I'm a hybrid photographer (I shoot both film + digital) with a love for natural light and all things real. I can't decide if I like photographing families or weddings better, so I've decided to do both! It's a nice change of pace from the go-go-go of a wedding day to the laid back, lifestyle session in my studio. I get the best of both worlds by not limiting myself!
Want to get to know me a little better?…
- I could live off of tomatoes and Cool Ranch Doritos
- I used to work at Walt Disney World and drove a Segway for hours at a time
- I can drive a stick shift! It's been 6 years since I've had a car with a manual transmission, but I've heard it's just like riding a bike... right?!
- I am a sucker for anything acoustic
- I have a slight obsession with Bath & Body Works candles and DIY projects
- I’m guilty of watching wayyy too much TV... especially anything on ABC (Yay for TGIT!)
- My favorite Pandora station is Fleetwood Mac
- I’m extremely outgoing and can make an awkward situation, well… a lot less awkward!
If you're looking for a photographer who will be laughing and crying behind her camera on your wedding day or who will have dance parties with your kids to capture the real moments... I'm your girl! Head on over to my contact page to get in touch. I can’t wait to meet you!
Thanks for stopping by!